Re: how _not_ to log?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: how _not_ to log?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/26/2013 10:42 AM, Tim Spencer wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2013, at 11:45 PM, Joe Van Dyk <joe@tanga.com> wrote:
>> Have chef supply the password in encrypted format.
>>
>     Interesting idea.  I was hoping that somebody would be able to solve my logging issue instead of me having to
rejiggermy nice centralized password system.  :-)  Is there really no way to turn off the logging of those queries?

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/201110272054.p9RKsKs18362@momjian.us

>     The fact that it's not well documented seems like it might be changed later on.  Is this format set in stone?

Yes, if you consider the docs stone:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/protocol-flow.html

AuthenticationMD5Password

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: "MauMau"
Сообщение: Re: DATE type output does not follow datestyle parameter
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: postgres FDW cost estimation options unrecognized in 9.3-beta1