Re: Patch to add support of "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: Patch to add support of "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 26-07-2013 05:39, Karol Trzcionka wrote:
> W dniu 26.07.2013 02:44, Fabrízio de Royes Mello pisze:
>> Should be... I fix that in attached patch.
> Hello, as I can see there are more inconsistent places.
> First style:
> OperatorCreate
> ---

This style is already right :

if ( ifNotExists )
{
   skip
   return
}
error

> Second style:
> ProcedureCreate
> TypeCreate
> DefineTSParser
> DefineType
> DefineEnum
> ---
> Third style:
> CreateCast
> DefineTSDictionary
> DefineTSTemplate
> DefineTSConfiguration
> DefineRange
> DefineCompositeType

Fixed... thanks.

Regards,

--
    Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

Вложения

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])