Re: Improvement of checkpoint IO scheduler for stable transaction responses

От KONDO Mitsumasa
Тема Re: Improvement of checkpoint IO scheduler for stable transaction responses
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2013/07/21 4:37), Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Mitsumasa-san, since you have the test rig ready, could you try the attached
> patch please? It scans the buffer cache several times, writing out all the dirty
> buffers for segment A first, then fsyncs it, then all dirty buffers for segment
> B, and so on. The patch is ugly, but if it proves to be helpful, we can spend the
> time to clean it up.
Thank you! It is interesting code, I test it.

By the way, my campany's colleague helps us to testing. If you have other idea,
please send me patch or methods.

Best regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO

От: Quan Zongliang
Сообщение: Re: improve Chinese locale performance
От: didier
Сообщение: small typo in src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c