Re: Return of "can't paste into psql" issue

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Return of "can't paste into psql" issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/17/2013 03:37 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>
>> So, an even more practical workaround (I've been using cat | psql), but
>> still a mysterious issue.
>
> How often do your files contain tabs?  I have seen cases where tab
> completion messes things up by asking you after a tab whether you really
> want to complete due to the number of possible completions, and such.

First thing I thought of, so I made sure my text editor was replacing
tabs with spaces.  Also, my test cases had no tabs at all (nor spaces
neither).

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Return of "can't paste into psql" issue
Сообщение: Re: Return of "can't paste into psql" issue