Re: Re: pg_upgrade could not create catalog dump while upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Re: pg_upgrade could not create catalog dump while upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/12/2013 11:25 PM, shankar.kotamarthy@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Adrian for your reply. You were right i am using Enterprise DB
> version for 9.2 and community version for 9.0. I am including the
> screenshot

 From what I can tell the community version of 9.2 does not have the
same fields as you show for the EDB version. They seem to be an addition
on the part of EDB. You will probably to need to contact the folks at
EDB on this to see if there is a way to have pg_upgrade make the
transition or if they have an alternate tool.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com