[9.4 CF 4] Sudden Death Overtime in 3 days

От Josh Berkus
Тема [9.4 CF 4] Sudden Death Overtime in 3 days
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

This CF will be officially over in 3 days.  On the 16th, we will do the
following:

(1) Patches still marked "waiting on author" will become "returned with
feedback".

(2) Patches marked "needs review" will be examined to see if they
received one good review during the CF.  If they did, they will be moved
to the next CF.  If they didn't, they will remain pending.

(3) Patches marked "ready for committer" will wait on the availability
of the committers.

We still have:Needs Review: 16Waiting on Author: 17Ready for Committer: 14

As such, we really appreciate everyone's efforts to wrap up this CF as
soon as possible.  For anyone keeping track, this has been a
high-water-mark for a CF1, with 106 patches to start.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.