Re: Force ssl connection

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Force ssl connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/10/2013 03:20 AM, Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> requiressl=0 doesn't mean what you think it means, and that's one
>> reason it has been deprecated since at least 8.2.
>>
>> requiressl=0 means "negotiate. use ssl if the server asks for it, but
>> accept not using ssl". So this will connect without an error both with
>> and without ssl.
>>
>> If you want to enforce ssl, use sslmode=require.
>> If you want to enforce non-ssl, use sslmode=disable.
>

> This is exactly what I'm looking for... thanks a lot it works perfectly.

Which is what you had if you followed your own comments:)

db.setHostName("192.168.0.74");
db.setPort(5433);
// set requiressl=1 to enable SSL <--------
db.setConnectOptions("requiressl=0");

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Computing count of intersection of two queries (Relational Algebra --> SQL)
От: dafNi zaf
Сообщение: Re: dynamic partitioning