Re: Should we automatically run duplicate_oids?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Should we automatically run duplicate_oids?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 7/9/13 10:40 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> This is actually a pretty trivial task. Here is a simple perl version:
> But that would make Perl a hard build requirement.

Well, it already is unless you're not building from git AND you're not
building with MSVC AND you're not running a buildfarm animal (and maybe
a few other conditions too).

In any case, we could make it conditional on $(PERL) not being empty,
couldn't we?

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Should we automatically run duplicate_oids?
Сообщение: Re: Should we automatically run duplicate_oids?