Re: Improving avg performance for numeric

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Improving avg performance for numeric
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/07/2013 09:14 PM, Hadi Moshayedi wrote:
> I am attaching the updated the patch, which also fixes a bug which
> caused one of the regression tests failed.
>
> I'll subscribe this patch to the commitfest in the next hour.
>
> Can you please review the patch?

I'm afraid that, since this patch wasn't included anywhere near the
first week of the CommitFest, I can't possibly include it in the June
commitfest now.  Accordingly, I have moved it to the September
commitfest.  Hopefully someone can look at it before then.

Sorry for missing this in my "patch sweep" at the beginning of the CF.
Searching email for patches is, at best, inexact.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.