Re: Add regression tests for COLLATE

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Add regression tests for COLLATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/03/2013 03:16 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

>> Robert Haas escribió:
>>
>>> I agree.  I think it'd be a good idea to get the buildfarm to run the
>>> existing collate.utf8.linux test regularly on platforms where it
>>> passes,
>> +1
>>

> I can probably whip up a module for it. (I created the buildfarm
> module system so people could create their own addons, but sadly
> nobody seems to have risen to the bait.)

See

<https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/blob/626a537034f89022b133badf6093ba243f6072aa/PGBuild/Modules/TestCollateLinuxUTF8.pm>

I have added it to crake's set of modules to run, See

<http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2013-07-05%2023%3A26%3A17&stg=FileTextArrayFDW-installcheck-en_US.utf8>,

and it will be in the next buildfarm client release.

cheers

andrew

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: Preventing tuple-table leakage in plpgsql