Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/03/2013 03:08 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> You are way out of line.  You have no right to expect ANYONE to
> participate in patch review and commit.  Michael is doing us a favor
> by maintaining ECPG even though he's not heavily involved in the
> project any more and has other things to do with his time.

That's a good point.  I hadn't considered (or realized the extent of)
the occasional and specific nature of Michael's involvement with the
project these days.  My apologies, then, Michael.

Is there anyone else on the committer list with similar circumstances?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.