Re: JDBC 4 Compliance

От dmp
Тема Re: JDBC 4 Compliance
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
When this somewhat settles out. I'm still open to helping with the web page.
Provied that I can help to contribute in that way with providing a more effect
means to communication todo list, patches/tracking, gap analysis, etc.

Without a means for people to easily understand specific areas to contribute
with direction, and perhaps individual(s) to contact for each area I think the
project is going to continue to be lacking in direction and momentum.

danap.
Dana M. Proctor
MyJSQLView Project Manager