Re: JDBC 4 Compliance

От dmp
Тема Re: JDBC 4 Compliance
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks Scott.

Dave I will take a look at the web link you indicated. I propose first that the
website should become the focus first to detail the information on development
work. I can work with you on that over the next week or so. I would really like
to keep it simple. Perhaps Scott can also give input or help once a decision is
made on what to do in that focus.

In the mean time I started the implementation of a poll to address the 2nd
issue of driver forking to get an idea of the communities real status to this
question. I can probably get that poll on my website tomorrow or the next. I
can post back then for people to vote.

The poll can also give and idea of the real participation of the mailing list.
Perhaps it needs cleaned out. Maybe only a few dozen people are really active
and interested in the pjJDBC. Maybe most just think go with the fork. In either
of those cases reorganizing the core project is maybe not worth the effort
other than getting the backlog of patches, etc. performed.

danap.