Re: having trouble building the postgres-A4.pdf

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: having trouble building the postgres-A4.pdf
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 06/26/13 11:55, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Jeff Frost wrote:

>>> I just found it, thank you!  Will give those suggestions a shot.
>> Well, shoot. I built a Wheezy VM, installed texlive2012 and openjade1.3, but I
>> still get this error with the 9.3beta2 postgres-A4.pdf:
> Did you make sure that it's running the correct openjade?  Maybe you
> need to rerun configure.  I don't remember what I did, perhaps I just
> changed Makefile.global to point to the right one.

Yah, it's a different error when it's the wrong openjade version.

It looks like this one that's in the docs:

openjade:./stylesheet.dsl:664:2:E: flow object not accepted by port; only display flow objects accepted
make: *** [postgres-A4.tex-pdf] Segmentation fault

jeff@wheezy:~/src/postgresql-9.3beta2/doc/src/sgml$ openjade --version
openjade:I: "openjade" version "1.3.2"
openjade:I: "OpenSP" version "1.5.2"

BTW, I should mention that the US PDF builds fine on both my old system and
the new wheezy system.  Also, the beta1 PDFs both build fine.

--
Jeff Frost <jeff@pgexperts.com>
CTO, PostgreSQL Experts, Inc.

Сообщение: Re: having trouble building the postgres-A4.pdf
Сообщение: Re: having trouble building the postgres-A4.pdf