Re: JDBC 4 Compliance

От Mike Fowler
Тема Re: JDBC 4 Compliance
Дата
Re: JDBC 4 Compliance  (dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave,

> Moving forward. As I see it the number one problem is lack of resources.
> Instead of opting for wholesale change the project needs resources.
> Someone else to review patches, someone to work on the website. Someone
> to deploy to maven.
>
> Anyone feel like volunteering ?

Let me say a thank you to all the work you have done for the JDBC
driver. I'm happy to volunteer for both patch review and handling Maven.
As I already run the JDBC buildfarm
(www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl?member=piapiac) I have a
stable, repeatable build environment that can be used to make a driver
release and push it to Maven. I've not done a push to central before but
I have run a number of CI environments with nexus. I recall there being
a number of discussions early this year so I'll make a start there.

Kind regards,
--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787