Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- straw poll

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- straw poll
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/25/2013 10:46 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
> Not sure. Seems like it might be a way to spend a lot of effort without
> achieving all that much. But I can also imagine that it feels nice and
> encourages a casual reviewer/contributor.
>
> So it's either b) or c). Although I'd perhaps exclude regular
> contributors to keep the list reasonable?

Well, one of the other "prizes" which occurred to me today would be a
pgCon lottery.  That is, each review posted by a non-committer would go
in a hat, and in February we would draw one who would get a free
registration and airfare to pgCon.

Seems apropos and without the horrible logistics issues of mailing
tshirts to 15 countries.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.