Re: Bound parameters on Linux are extremely slow (compared to unbound and/or Windows)

От Reuven M. Lerner
Тема Re: Bound parameters on Linux are extremely slow (compared to unbound and/or Windows)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi, Dave. You wrote:

> Postgresql version < 9.2 suffers from a problem with bound parameters
> where the planner does not choose a good plan with bound parameters. If
> I were a betting man I would bet that your linux box is not running
> version > 9.2
>
> select version() will confirm

We're actually running 9.2.  But your note only talked about < 9.2 and >
9.2, so I'm not sure where that leaves us...

Should we try the 9.3 beta?

Also, would that account for the differences between Windows and Linux?

Reuven

--
Reuven M. Lerner -- Web development, consulting, and training
Mobile: +972-54-496-8405 * US phone: 847-230-9795

Сообщение: Re: Bound parameters on Linux are extremely slow (compared to unbound and/or Windows)
Сообщение: Re: Bound parameters on Linux are extremely slow (compared to unbound and/or Windows)