Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Because spending a year working on a feature isn't the same as spending
> an hour or day on it. And the proposal was to generally list them at the
> same level.
> At least the 9.3 release notes seem to list people that reviewed
> extensively prominently on the patches...

My proposal was to have a compiled list of reviewers at the end of the
release notes, in the form of:

"Reviewers and Testers for #.# Included: name, name, name, name"

That way we can pick up the trivial reviewers as well, and even testers
who are not otherwise contributors.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List