Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/24/2013 05:40 PM, Maciej Gajewski wrote:
> Maybe this policy should be mentioned on the Wiki, so newbies like
> myself (who wouldn't even dare reviewing patches submitted be seasoned
> hackers) are not surprised by seeing own name on a shame wall?

I personally would prefer if the email was sent to those who should be
reminded instead to the list. My personal experience is that personal
reminders are more effective than public naming and shaming.

--
Andreas Karlsson

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List