Re: Hardware donation

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Hardware donation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I stand corrected... we don't have a 512G server available. We do have plenty of 192G and 96G servers though if 2 of
thosewould be of use.

Sorry for the noise.

On 6/21/13 11:48 AM, Jim Nasby wrote:
> We've got some recently decommissioned servers and Enova is willing to donate 2 of them to the community.
>
> There's nothing terribly spectacular about the servers except for memory. We have one 512G server available and the
otherwould be either 192G or 96G. I know that folks already have access to machines with a lot of cores, but I haven't
seenreports of large memory machines.

--
Jim Nasby, Lead Data Architect
(512) 569-9461 (primary) (512) 579-9024 (backup)

От: Atri Sharma
Сообщение: Re: Hardware donation
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review]