Re: another error perhaps to be enhanced

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: another error perhaps to be enhanced
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/14/2013 10:47 AM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> I think you'll need to better describe what you mean here.

postgres=# create schema foo;
CREATE SCHEMA
postgres=# create schema bar;
CREATE SCHEMA
postgres=# create table foo.foo(id serial);
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "foo_id_seq" for
serial column "foo.id"
CREATE TABLE
postgres=# create table bar.bar(id serial);
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "bar_id_seq" for
serial column "bar.id"
CREATE TABLE
postgres=# create index one_idx on foo.foo(id);
CREATE INDEX
postgres=# create index one_idx on bar.bar(id);
CREATE INDEX
postgres=#

Now, with the error previously shown, which one_idx needs to be reindexed?

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc

Сообщение: Re: another error perhaps to be enhanced
Сообщение: Re: another error perhaps to be enhanced