9.4 CF1 Starts Saturday: need patches, reviewers, asst. CFM

От Josh Berkus
Тема 9.4 CF1 Starts Saturday: need patches, reviewers, asst. CFM
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

As a reminder, the first 9.4 commitfest starts this Saturday.  If you
plan to submit patches for CF1, please make sure that they are mailed in
and registered with the Commitfest app by Friday, June 14th.  Patches
added after midnight will be bounced to CF2.  We already have 72 patches
pending.

If you are available to do CF reviews, and want to be assigned a patch
instead of choosing one for yourself, then please join the
pgsql-rrreviewers mailing list:
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe/  (yes, that is 3 r's).

Also, I'm still looking for an "assistant Commitfest Manager" to help
with managing patches, authors and reviewers.  Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.