Re: Boolean partitions syntax

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Boolean partitions syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Apr 9, 2018, at 8:28 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> On 4/7/18 11:16, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>> The last line yielding:
>>
>>     ERROR:  syntax error at or near "TRUE"
>>     LINE 3: FOR VALUES IN (TRUE);
>>
>> [Omitted from example: the “records_active” partition]
>>
>> I’m glad to see this was added to the open items. I would strongly
>> suggest fixing
>> this prior to the 11 release as it is unintuitive from a user standpoint
>> to use ‘TRUE’
>
> I think this is actually more accurately classified as an existing bug
> in PostgreSQL 10.

+1 based on running the above scenario on my 10.3 instance and
receiving the same error.  Is there a chance the fix could make it into
10.4 then?

Thanks,

Jonathan

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL's handling of fsync() errors is unsafe and risks data loss at least on XFS
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL's handling of fsync() errors is unsafe and risks data loss at least on XFS