Re: Configurable location for extension .control files

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Configurable location for extension .control files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> *I* don't want that at all. All I'd like to have is a postgresql.conf
>>  option specifying additional locations.
>
> Same from me. I think I would even take non-plural location.

I don't personally see a reason for plural locations, but it would be
nice if it recursed (that is, looked for .so's in subdirectories).  My
reason for this is that I work on applications which have in-house
extensions as well as public ones, and I'd like to keep the two
separated by directory.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.