Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> This is why I'm asking them to run tests on 9.1.  If 9.1 doesn't exhibit
> this behavior, then customplan is liable to be at fault.

9.1 shows the same performance as 9.2.  So it's not the custom plan thing.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?
Сообщение: Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?