Re: Most efficient way to initialize a standby server

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Most efficient way to initialize a standby server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/27/2013 08:13 PM, Edson Richter wrote:

>> I think the use of PITRTools is probably up your alley here.
>>
>> JD
>>
> Assume I know nothing about PITRTools (which I really don't know!), can
> you elaborate a bit more your suggestion?

It is an open source tool specificaly for working with PITR/Streaming
Replication/Hot Standby

https://public.commandprompt.com/projects/pitrtools/wiki

JD

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: How to check if Postgresql files are OK
Сообщение: Re: How to check if Postgresql files are OK