Re: Bound parameters on Linux are extremely slow (compared to unbound and/or Windows)

От Kim Bisgaard
Тема Re: Bound parameters on Linux are extremely slow (compared to unbound and/or Windows)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Just to make certain that we understand the setup. :-)

Machine:
A: PG-server OS: ?
B: Application client. Linux
C: Application client. Windows xx

--
Kim

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Re: Bound parameters on Linux are extremely slow (compared to unbound and/or Windows)