Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
El 28/2/19 a las 15:13, David Steele escribió:

> It seems to me that the best way to discuss this is via a patch to the
> main documentation.  I've written something to get us started:

+   <para>
+     The exclusive backup method is deprecated and should be avoided in
favor
+     of the non-exclusive backup method or
+     <application>pg_basebackup</application>.
+   </para>

Isn't pg_basebackup a non-exclusive backup method?

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/