Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 05/15/2013 10:55 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW,
>
> First off, whatever tuning you did didn't work.  I'm still getting
> logged out, after considerably less than 6 hours.  I'd say about 20min,
> in fact.

Wait, no.  That's not the issue.  The real issue is somewhat stranger.

1. log into wiki.postgresql.org.

2. in a new browser tab/window, follow this link:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon_2013_Developer_Meeting

... you will find yourself not logged in on that tab, even though you
are on another tab.

3. now click this link:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon_2013_Developer_Meeting

... now you're logged in. WTF? Apparently login state is only detected
for HTTPS links?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?
Сообщение: Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?