Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
WWW,

First off, whatever tuning you did didn't work.  I'm still getting
logged out, after considerably less than 6 hours.  I'd say about 20min,
in fact.

Second, people should be aware of a bug where if you have an ' in your
URL, you can't use the login on that page (try logging in from the
What's New page).  It's a mediawiki bug.

> On other weird thing is that when your session login times out, there is
> no indication on the screen, and when you click on something like
> "edit", instead of being presented with a login request, you get a
> read-only copy of the page.  With other sites, I would normally get a
> request to login for such an action.

This is a mediawiki design flaw.  i.e. it's a bad design choice upstream.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?
Сообщение: Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?