Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Can we change auto-logout timing on wiki.postgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 05/03/2013 06:23 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>> Really, Bruce?
>
> Yes, really.  I am not saying I will stop using the wiki, but it
> certainly would be nice if I didn't have to use the wiki because others
> used it more.  And the more cumbersome with wiki is to use, the more I
> would like to avoid using it --- that's just natural.  I would think we
> would have a setup to encourage people to use the wiki more by making it
> easier to use.

As CVE as so eloquently pointed out, removing barriers to using the Wiki
is a good idea. I like that when I decide to open Gmail it is just
there, working. If I spent a lot of time on the wiki, I would expect it
to work the same way. I don't want to log in every time, it isn't my bank.

Sincerely,

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: