Re: pgsql: Install recycled WAL segments with current timeline ID during re

От KONDO Mitsumasa
Тема Re: pgsql: Install recycled WAL segments with current timeline ID during re
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> I test this patch, it seems to fix this problem. I think recovery and WAL write
> control are very difficult... So I make debug log which is more helpful for like
> this trouble.
Sorry, attached my patch had very easy problem... Please used this patch.

Best regards,
--
NTT Open Sorce Software Center
Mitsumasa KONDO

Вложения

От: KONDO Mitsumasa
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Install recycled WAL segments with current timeline ID during re
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: pg_test_fsync: update output to show usecs/op clearer