Re: Documentation epub format

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Documentation epub format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/01/2013 10:56 AM, Andrew Satori wrote:

> I would second Tom on this, and if ePub is really a longer term goal of the documentation, the various eBook formats
havediffering levels of support for hyperlinking that would merit retaining everything in a single book that can be
linkedfrom direct references.

I don't think ePub is a problem here, we will have the same problem with
PDF. The issue is the sheer size of the manual. If we can solve the
cross referencing issue, breaking them up makes sense I would think.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Documentation epub format
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: corrupt pages detected by enabling checksums