Re: - why only 9.1?

От Ireneusz Pluta
Тема Re: - why only 9.1?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
W dniu 2013-04-21 19:28, Scott Marlowe pisze:
>> My DB version is little old - 8.1.18.
> Well upgrade as soon as possible. 9.1 is pretty darn stable.

Scott,

excuse me this somewhat off-topic question.

Good to hear that 9.1 is so stable, because this is what I currently use in production. But why I
still use it, is only because I failed to manage my task to migrate to 9.2, so far. Anyway, this
task in on my long-term agenda.

So, let me understand why, as you recommend the OP upgrading, you only mention the 9.1, while there
have already been a few releases of 9.2. Isn't 9.2 stable enough?

Best regards
Irek.