Re: Draft release notes up for review

От Boszormenyi Zoltan
Тема Re: Draft release notes up for review
Дата
Re: Draft release notes up for review  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Since there has been some, um, grumbling about the quality of the
> release notes of late, I've prepared draft notes for next week's
> releases, covering commits through today.  These are now committed
> into the master branch for review, and should show up at
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/
> after guaibasaurus' next buildfarm run, about three hours from now.
>
> Please comment if you find anything that could be improved.

The sgml converter seems to choke on the UTF-8 characters that my name contains:

Add configuration variable lock_timeout to limit lock wait duration (Zoltán Böszörményi)

I don't mind if my name is written without the accented characters like in the other entry:

Have pg_basebackup --write-recovery-conf output a minimal recovery.conf (Zoltan
Boszormenyi, Magnus Hagander)

Alternatively the sgml tool can be taught to emit proper HTML accented characters
or my name can be written as "Zoltán Böszörményi"

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Zoltán Böszörményi