Re: SQL keywords are suddenly case sensitive

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: SQL keywords are suddenly case sensitive
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/16/2013 04:39 PM, Lee Hachadoorian wrote:

> On 04/16/2013 07:31 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> On 04/16/2013 02:46 PM, Lee Hachadoorian wrote:

>> Interesting.
>>
>> Does this behavior survive logging out and then back into a session?
>
> It survives complete restart. (This is a laptop that I use for
> development and analysis, not a high-availability server, so the first
> thing I did when I realized my scripts started failing was reboot.)
>

>> Do you have any other client using the database that exhibits this
>> behavior?
>
> Same behavior in both psql and pgAdmin.

So when did this start?

    a) From creation of the database?

    b) At some point afterward?

3) If b), did something noteworthy to Postgres, an upgrade possibly?

4) Is there more than one version of Postgres on the machine?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: SQL keywords are suddenly case sensitive
Сообщение: Re: SQL keywords are suddenly case sensitive