Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function
Дата
Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Dave Cramer)
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Mario Splivalo, )
 Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Guillaume Cottenceau, )
   Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Guillaume Smet, )
    Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Andreas Wenk, )
     Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Dave Cramer, )
      Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (James Mansion, )
    Re: [JDBC] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Scott Carey, )
   Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Mario Splivalo, )
  Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Mario Splivalo, )
   Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Mario Splivalo, )
     Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  ( (Frank Ch. Eigler), )
   Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (decibel, )
     Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Віталій Тимчишин, )
Guillaume Smet <> writes:
> Unnamed prepared statements are planned after binding the values,
> starting with 8.3, or more precisely starting with 8.3.2 as early 8.3
> versions were partially broken on this behalf.

No, 8.2 did it too (otherwise we wouldn't have considered 8.3.0 to be
broken...).  The thing I'm not too clear about is what "use of an
unnamed statement" translates to for a JDBC user.

Сообщение: Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function
Сообщение: Re: Query much slower when run from postgres function