Re: pg_dump selectively ignores extension configuration tables

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: pg_dump selectively ignores extension configuration tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/04/2013 01:03 PM, Vibhor Kumar wrote:
> I did some testing on this patch with 9.1 and 9.2 source code. Testing included following:
> 1. Configured PostGIS with 9.1 and 9.2
> 2. verified all switches of pg_dump with regression db.
> 3. Checked other extensions, to verify if this impacting those.
>
> Everything is working as expected and I haven't found any issue during my test with this patch.

Thanks Vibhor. Any other comments or concerns before I commit this?

> While testing this patch, some thoughts came in my mind and thought to share on this thread.
> Is it possible, if we can have two switches for extension in pg_dump:
> 1. extension dump with user data in extension tables.
> 2. User data-only dump from extensions.

This might be worth considering for 9.4

Thanks,

Joe

--
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately