Re: 8.0.0beta2: gcc: unrecognized option `-pthreads'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.0.0beta2: gcc: unrecognized option `-pthreads'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> writes:
>>> No.  The problem is that the test script just tries all options and if
>>> it doesn't error out, it uses it.  Ideally we could test from configure
>>> and ingnore meaningless options but we don't know how yet.
>>
>> Drop any options that cause the compiler to write anything on stderr.

> OK, the configure test is:

BTW, I had some second thoughts about this later: if the compiler
generates warnings only for certain *combinations* of switches, it
seems likely that a simplistic test would get things wrong.  Let's
try this patch, but be alert for possible problems.