Re: Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've been asked by a local student to be his mentor in GSoC. He is
interested in working on parallelizing hash join/aggregation.

So I'd like to volunteer to be a mentor for this project (if it gets
accepted).

I've asked him to post his project proposal on pgsql-students.

kind regards
Tomas