Re: [JDBC] JDBC String to Bool spec

От Kevin Wooten
Тема Re: [JDBC] JDBC String to Bool spec
Дата
Re: JDBC String to Bool spec  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
As the OP I’d like to make a clarification….

I didn’t want to use a string of “1.0” and convert it to a Boolean.  The driver, in its test suite, tests for this specific case (and a few others). These seemed really out of the norm since the database doesn’t support this.  Thus my investigation began.