Re: BUG #7998: Could not able to connect database

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: BUG #7998: Could not able to connect database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 3/26/2013 2:06 AM, webadmin@aldar.com wrote:

> Bug reference:      7998
> Logged by:          Web Admin
> Email address:webadmin@aldar.com
> PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
> Operating system:   Linux
>
> Dear Support,
>
> We have hosted our website with Hostgator Linux Dedicated server. and We
> have create many database in Postgresql . Now we cannot able to access the
> database interface. Kindly let us know what is the issue.

this is not a postgres bug, its a system configuration issue of some
sort.    at best, it belongs on the pgsql-general email list, not as a
'bug report'.

and, there's not enough info here to even begin to guess whats wrong.
maybe you should take this up with your hosting company, if you're
running their OS configuration.