Re: SQLExecute returns 0 rows with BoolsAsChar=1

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: SQLExecute returns 0 rows with BoolsAsChar=1
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 24.03.2013 12:07, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> I can reproduce it now when I turn off the *Server side prepare* option
> or turn on the *Use Declare/Fetch* option.

Ah yeah, UseServerSidePrepare hides it. I'm also seeing the problem
without UseDeclareFetch, though.

> Attached is a patch to fix the bug.

Thanks. I must admit I don't understand how this works. Also, the 2nd
test case in attached file now fails. It does a DELETE ... RETURNING,
binding a parameter array with a VARCHAR(5) column, and fetches the
results. With the patch, it can't fetch the result sets.

- Heikki

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: SQLExecute returns 0 rows with BoolsAsChar=1
Сообщение: Re: SQLExecute returns 0 rows with BoolsAsChar=1