Re:

От John R Pierce
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 3/23/2013 7:22 AM, News Subsystem wrote:
> the version of pgsql is PostgreSQL 8.0.0-rc1
>
> anyone have any idea to solve this ?

step 1, install a supported version.   8.0 has been EOSL for several
years now, the first robust version of PostgreSQL on MS Windows is 8.3,
adn even that is EOL now, 8.4.16 is the oldest version currently
supported.      8.0.0-Rc1 was a beta release of the first release of the
8.0 series, which got up to like 8.0.26 before it was discontinued.
8.0.0 was released in January 2005, its 2013 now.

I have no idea what Moteview 2.0 is, never heard of it.      This
package supports PostgreSQL ?   what version(s) do they recommend? does
it require additional database connectivity components like ODBC, or
NPGSQL  or ?

anyways, I don't believe this is a postgresql bug, so doesn't belong on
this list.