Re: Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page

От Derek Rodner
Тема Re: Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh,

The installer is a proprietary product from a third party.  Even we
don't have the source code for it.

Otherwise, all of the components inside are source.

Derek M. Rodner
Director, Product Strategy
EnterpriseDB Corporation
732.331.1333 office