Re: Dump table from schema and function from another one

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Dump table from schema and function from another one
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/19/2013 01:02 PM, Luke Luke wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Is it possible to do a postgre dump where I will dump from database
> complete schema[A] (table+data,procedures) and from another schema[B]
> only stored procedures by one dump commnad?

AFAIK there is no way to dump just stored procedures(functions) in any
manner, so the above plan will fail on that point. The ways that have
been suggested in the past is to filter a dump through an external
program to pull the functions out.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com