Re: help for:FATAL 1: configuration file `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: help for:FATAL 1: configuration file `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Isn't the file in /data, which is 700.  Why do we care what permissions
> we give it?

Indeed.  I could understand having a postmaster-start-time check that
$PGDATA has mode 700 (initdb makes this true anyway, but having the
postmaster double-check is not unreasonable).  But I don't see why we
should expend cycles on checking the permissions of stuff inside
$PGDATA.

Сообщение: Re: help for:FATAL 1: configuration file `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions
Сообщение: Re: help for:FATAL 1: configuration file `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions