Re: Trying to track down weird query stalls

От dan@sidhe.org
Тема Re: Trying to track down weird query stalls
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> dan@sidhe.org escribió:

>> > How are you generating the explain?  My bet is that you're just
>> > substituting a literal in the architecture condition, but if the
>> driver
>> > is smart then maybe it's preparating the query beforehand.  You'll get
>> > different plan in that case.
>>
>> I don't think so. Perl's DBI is involved, but the statement's in a
>> variable.
>
> So what's the "?" in the query you pasted earlier?

The first ? (for architecture) is 1, the second ? (for branchid) is 0.
They both should get passed to Postgres as $1 and $2, respectively,
assuming DBD::Pg does its substitution right. (They're both supposed to go
in as placeholders)

-Dan

Сообщение: Re: Trying to track down weird query stalls
Сообщение: Re: Trying to track down weird query stalls