Re: parameterized full text search problem

От Joe Abbate
Тема Re: parameterized full text search problem
Дата
Список psycopg
On 12/03/13 20:47, Don Parris wrote:
> I want the user to be able to pass in the search term at runtime,
> something akin to:
> search_term = input(Search Payee: )
> cur.execute("""SELECT * FROM entity WHERE to_tsvector(%s, entity_name)
> @@ to_tsquery(%s, %s);""",
>         ("english" "english", search_term))

You're missing a comma betwen the two "english" words.

> I tried this approach (from the example in the documentation, using
> %(str)s in place of %s:
> cur.execute("""SELECT * FROM entity WHERE to_tsvector(%(str)s,
> entity_name) @@ to_tsquery(%(str)s, %(str)s);""",
>         {'str': "english", 'str': "english", 'str': search_term})

You need to give each unique element to be replaced a unique name, like

"""SELECT * FROM entity WHERE to_tsvector(%(lang)s,
 entity_name) @@ to_tsquery(%(lang)s, %(term)s);"""
{'lang': "english", 'term': search_term}

I suggest you read about Python dictionaries as well.

Joe

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: