Re: Why does slony use a cursor? Anyone know?

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: Why does slony use a cursor? Anyone know?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/07/2013 08:23 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> Exactly what version was this?  Just about any queuing system (and
> this definitely includes Slony and some JMS implementations) were
> vulnerable to an autovacuum bug fixed with this patch from Jan
> Wieck:

Hmm. It's a 9.1.7 release, so if the latest is 9.1.8, that might be it.

It would explain why my contrived scenario in stage couldn't replicate
it, too. I'm going to see if I can trigger this behavior in stage by
creating a bunch of dead tuples in the slony log table while it's working.

Thanks, Kevin!

--
Shaun Thomas
312-676-8870